We combine our passion for people with intelligent technology to help organizations and talent convert potential into performance. Moving them forward.
We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
We are looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to have an eye for cleanliness.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.