We're Hiring ㋡
MAINTENANCE MANAGER, BHUBANESWAR
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN, BHUBANESWAR
We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixture
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all common areas are cared for and inspected according to standard.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.